- Errera, Hôtel
- The government deeded the site on which this townhouse was built to the abbey of Grimbergen on condition a religious house be built. A superb townhouse was constructed, which was closed down during the French regime. The building was owned by several proprietors until purchased by Jacques Errera in 1868. His son Paul, a professor at the Université libre de Bruxelles and burgomaster of Uccle (1908-1921), held the most celebrated salon in Brussels here for 40 years. It remained in the family until 1980 when it was used by the Académie royale de Musique de Bruxelles. In 1992, the building was purchased by the Flemish Community, which has restored it. It now serves as the residence of the minister-president of the Flanders Region.
Historical Dictionary of Brussels. Paul F. State.