- Laines, Rue aux/Wolstraat
- On the rue aux Laines between 1902 and 1905, 26 houses were built by the duke of Arenberg, then the occupant of the Palais d'Egmont. Called "Arenberg houses," 21 were designed by Guillaume Low. The street was cut in two on construction of the Palais de Justice, dividing its character between the refined Sablon district, on the one hand, and the working-class Marolles, on the other.
Historical Dictionary of Brussels. Paul F. State.