- Pôle Nord-Palais d'Été
- Comprising the north wing of covered markets built on rue Grétry in 1873-1874, which was used for commercial purposes until 1890, the Pôle Nord was inaugurated on 25 December 1893 as a skating rink and used as such from December to March each year. In spring it was transformed into the Palais d'Été, a music hall where reviews and theatrical shows were given. After World War II, it was used as a cinema (Palais du Lévrier). After 1958, the site was used as a parking lot.
Historical Dictionary of Brussels. Paul F. State.