- (Church) (Place de la Reine)Located in Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, this church was designed by Ghent-born architect Louis van Overstraeten (1818-1849). Work commenced in 1845 and the edifice features a Byzantine-like octagonal ground plan topped by a star-studded copper dome. Buttresses, semicircular side chapels, rose windows, and fretted, receding arches characterize the structure, built of stone and newly restored.
Historical Dictionary of Brussels. Paul F. State.